Making Over Third Grade!: The Sunday Scoop with Teaching Trio
 photo Untitled_zpse7ecd2cc.png -->

Sunday, January 11, 2015

The Sunday Scoop with Teaching Trio


I've been sick so a bit out of the blogging loop. It was all I could do to get home to bed each day after work. You know...the kind of sick where you aren't sick enough to take off or write sub plans but the too sick to want to do anything but sleep once you are home. Yep, that's what I've got. Thankfully, I think it is on it's way out. I can't wait for it to be gone.

Anyway, here is The Sunday Scoop via Teaching Trio.


So as I said, I've been sick and it has taken ALL day to get my lesson plans and grading done. I have taken several naps and watched a few things on TV "because I'm sick" instead of working. It's been easy to do since Robert is away at the moment. 

I have the laundry half done which is the reason the bed still needs made and I have to finish the laundry. Again, I am pulling the "I'm sick" card! 

Progress reports are due this Friday. I only have about 8 to do as we only complete them for those who are below or near grade level the second trimester. Still, grading needs to be completed before I can finish the progress reports and well...I just don't feel like grading at the moment. 
It has to be done though, so if not today then it will have to be done tomorrow. And why put off until tomorrow what could be done today? Well, that is what I keep asking myself anyway. 

I'm taking a break from lesson planning to complete this blog post. I have to finish downloading and adjusting the Comic Con lesson from Next Lesson for my class to do this week. I am excited. I think they will love it, particularly since I plan to go to the dollar store and grabbing some things that will tie in nicely with the theme. 

That's about it from here this week. Being ill pretty much put everything else on the back burner...just ask Bailey who is is currently growling at me for attention! 

Don't forget to go check out the others who have have linked up with the Teaching Trio


 photo hw8_boy6_zpse8a2e789.png
 photo hw8_divider3_zps676e7fb5.gif

No comments:

Post a Comment