Making Over Third Grade!: Boston Bound!
 photo Untitled_zpse7ecd2cc.png -->

Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Boston Bound!

I am Boston bound! I was born in Ohio but my family moved to California when I was 7 so I am pretty much a Californian through and through. While I traveled back to Ohio twice when my grandma was ill and when she passed away; I haven't been to Mass. since I was just a baby - so essentially never. My dad's family is from Boston so on this trip I will meet previously unknown family as well as explore all of the history that I can soak up while we are there. I CAN'T WAIT!

My dad suggested we drive back East and I was up for the challenge so we start our adventure on June 23rd. We should be in Boston by the 27th and we will stay through July 8th or 9th, returning on the 12th or 13th. I have never driven cross country as an adult and I am excited about the trip as well. Dad said we will not be getting of of I-80 but little does he know - I have plans to see things.

I am a HUGE American History buff and this trip is a dream come true. In addition to being with family we will be going to Fenway to see a game, visiting Orchard House (while they wear period costumes no less), walk the Freedom Trail, and SO much more!

I will be adding photos to my Twitter feed (@sryan3rdgrade) and I am going to try scoping some things on Periscope (so follow me on that too).

What do you have planned this summer? Are you going anywhere fun or will you be enjoying a special stay-cation?

 photo hw8_boy6_zpse8a2e789.png
 photo hw8_divider3_zps676e7fb5.gif

No comments:

Post a Comment