Making Over Third Grade!: Blog Obsessed
 photo Untitled_zpse7ecd2cc.png -->

Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Blog Obsessed

I have a (re)new(ed) addiction to blog designing. I blame summer break. I have the time to look at and read other blogs at my leisure which in turn makes me want to blog more. Blogging more made me start to hate the blog design I had even though I was so proud of it two years ago (2years? Ugh! It was high time for a change anyway) when I first put it up. Thanks to Megan over at I Teach, What's Your Superpower? I learned how to make my blog my own by designing it the way I want it to be. So sure, I have become bit obsessed. There is more to summer break than working you say? I shouldn't be this obsessed with making a design just right you say? What about the new GLS blog design still you ask?

Yes, I know, I shouldn't be obsessed with making it "just right." I know that there is more I should be doing with the time I have at home this week before my trip. Yet...the computer keeps calling...the blogs (yes, plural, because if you are going to be obsessive and crazy why not be completely crazy) are not done. Soon. Soon they will be, and I may just go back to being obsessed with other things but for now, I will sport my crazy proudly.

If you have always wanted to design your own blog, or if you have one and you would like to spice it up without paying for it, and you have the time (it is a lot of time at first as you are learning) then you too should head over to Megan's blog and check out the Blog, Baby, Blog series from 2014 and 2015 to see what you can with a little hard work. I promise you will likely become obsessed too!


 photo signature block4_zps0u7ujob4.png

No comments:

Post a Comment