Making Over Third Grade!: New School Year and I'm Returning to Blogging
 photo Untitled_zpse7ecd2cc.png -->

Tuesday, September 4, 2018

New School Year and I'm Returning to Blogging



It seems that the more I vow to blog the more I tend to wait for "something good" to write about and then I end up writing yet another post about how I promise to start blogging more and posting regularly. I am not going to do that this time. This year I intend to write when I have time - finding the time will be a goal! 

Maria and I had a rough go of it last year with two difficult students who seemed to always be at each other's throats, there were (aren't there always) a million things going on at the end of the year, and Bailey was very sick. I just didn't feel like anything I had to say was going to be very positive. So I avoided writing, Well it is a new year, and I have decided that it is going to be a great one! Whether it is difficult or not, it is up to me to see it as a blessing or a burden. I am choosing to see the blessings in each day. 

So with that in mind, I hope you are all off to a great start to you year. We have been in school since August 15. Maria and I have an amazing group of kids and this promises to be such a fun year. 


I read a lot of professional development books over the summer and of all of them, Eduprotocols and The Wild Card were the two that spoke to me the most. I can't wait to have a monthly room transformation, What about you? What are you looking forward to this year? 






No comments:

Post a Comment